Filing fee additional ($435 in most counties) which can be waived by the court based on income.
On average, our clients save at least $1,450 with this package!
Your consultaton with the Divorce Lawyer will be scheduled within one business day of your purchase to ensure timely action.
A Response to Divorce needs to be filed within 30 days from the date of service. Your Response is filed in the county in which the Divorce was filed.
Once you respond, you are now ‘in the case’ and can secure a trial date if your spouse fails to do so. You will require a Trial Brief for the trial. Your Lawyer will explain further.
If, after responding, your spouse wishes to agree on the disputed issues, a Stipulation can be prepared which would, in most cases, avoid a court appearance. Your Attorney will advise.
Related Blog Articles
- What is the Cost of a CA Divorce?
- Getting a Divorce Online: What to Consider
- How Much does a Divorce Attorney Cost?
- A Cooperative Spouse Makes for an Easy Divorce
- What if My Spouse Won’t Cooperate in a California Divorce?
- What does In Pro Per Mean for a California Divorce?
- Serving Someone in Prison
- If my Spouse has an Affair, do I still Pay Spousal Support?
- How to Encourage Cooperation in Divorce
- Five Steps to an Uncontested Divorce