Experienced California Divorce Lawyers
Divorce as low as $725 in every County in California!
When I called, the attorney I talked to was very patient…He gave me all the options available…The whole thing was done over the phone and online. How easy is that.
– Kenny in San Jose.
No matter what kind of circumstances you are in, we can help. We handle several Family Law matters, including child custody and support, spousal support as well as legal separation, and annulment. Call us when you need a strong divorce lawyer in Los Angeles County, CA, or throughout California.
Choose the Attorney package that is right for you.
If you have been served with Divorce papers, click here.
If you don’t know where your spouse is you may need a Publication Divorce. Please call us to discuss.
Going through a divorce is often a difficult step in one’s life. That’s why we offer a detailed and easy-to-understand guide to California divorce law that is freely available on our site. Take your time to process the relevant rules and information, and then call Legal Action Workshop with any questions or concerns you have.
Our number is 1-800-435-7444, and we are ready to be of service. Our thorough divorce attorney services will work to resolve your situation as peacefully and successfully as possible. You can also chat with us by clicking the blue bar at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Extensive Divorce Expertise
With more than 35 years of experience, the team at Legal Action Workshop in Los Angeles County, CA, is prepared to handle your divorce situation. Browse through our thorough list of links to the right to learn more about how we can serve your specific needs.
Our divorce consultations are confidential, so you can rest assured that your privacy will be protected. Plus, a consultation with our attorney will explain your legal rights and answer your questions. We are a flat-fee law firm, and we take care of our clients.
Rely on a Legal Action Workshop divorce lawyer. We will help your divorce proceed as stress-free and satisfactorily as possible.
Our Law Firm Advantage:
- Low flat rates; our clients save thousands of dollars
- Confidential consultations with one of our experienced Divorce Lawyers
- Legal Advice and oversight throughout the process; no extra fee for additional consultations; you will never feel alone!
- Meticulous attention to the processing of your paperwork
Related Blog Articles
- WHAT HAPPENS IF THE SPOUSE DOES NOT RESPOND TO DIVORCE PAPERS IN CALIFORNIA?
- WHAT IS A PETITIONER IN A DIVORCE?
- What is the Cost of a CA Divorce?
- Getting a Divorce Online: What to Consider
- How Much does a Divorce Attorney Cost?
- A Cooperative Spouse Makes for an Easy Divorce
- What if My Spouse Won’t Cooperate in a California Divorce?
- What does In Pro Per Mean for a California Divorce?
- Serving Someone in Prison
- If my Spouse has an Affair, do I still Pay Spousal Support?
- Do You Want to Divorce but Don’t Know Where Your Spouse is?
- How to Find an Experienced Divorce Attorney in Los Angeles?
- Affordable Los Angeles Divorce
- Divorce Online
- California Divorce Attorney Fees
- Is it Easy to Finalize a Divorce?
- The Los Angeles Divorce Process
- Amicable Divorce
- California No Fault Divorce
- Full Representation in a California Divorce
- Divorcing a Spouse in another Country
- Where Can You File for Divorce?
- What is a Marital Settlement Agreement?
- How to Handle an Uncooperative Spouse
- Quick and Easy Divorce in California